Why PFS ?
Pre-Filled Syringes (PFS) is a modern way to apply Parenteral Drugs in an Aseptic manner. PFS has an excellent market acceptance & increased market preference due to following advantages :
- Ease of Use
Some of the categories of drugs packaged in PFS are :
Vaccines, Blood Stimulants, Therapeutic Proteins, Erythro Proteins, Interferons, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Eye Surgeries, Diabetes, Migraine, Anaphylactic Shock, IMW-Heparin, Infertility, Psoriasis, Allergies, Osteoporosis, Opthalmic Requirements, Skin Treatments, Spondylitis, Ankylosing Arthritis, Sclerosis, Venous Thrombo Embolism (VTE), Anti-Thrombotics, Biotech Drugs, Specialized Therapies.
Anyone administering a traditional injection from a vial might typically have to read the required dose from the physician's dosing directions, withdraw from the vial slightly more formulation than is required, invert the syringe to allow any air bubbles to reach the top, depress the plunger slightly to expel any air, and finally, depress the plunger still slightly further to leave precisely the required dose, which they measure using the scale along the syringe barrel. PFS simplify eliminates all these processes & operations.
Different benefits of PFS
- Vial Overfill is generally 20-25% while PFS Overfill is 2%. As a result, potentially 18-23% more doses can be produced, which results in more doses per unit of drug production.
- Yield is thus maximized which indirectly results in cost reduction.
- Overfill can also cause dosing errors that are virtually removed with PFS.
- PFS is most advantageous if drugs / vaccines are in short supply or are really very costly.
- Accurate, Pre-Measured Dose lowers risk of Dosage Error because PFS actually contains the Exact Dose.
- The final container used to administer the drug to the patient is clearly labeled. PFS eliminates risks of misidentification & mix-ups, which are particularly dangerous when highly potent drugs are in play.
- Shortest Injection Preparation Time as it contains Fewer Processing Steps.
- Time Saving in Transfer of Drug from Vial to Syringe.
Different benefits of PFS
- PFS can be effectively used for any type of Viscous Fluid.
- Easy Storage & Disposal.
- Reduced Bulk Formulation Cost.
- Minimizes Microbial Contamination.
why We ?
Quality & Reliability
- Complete project management in-house
- Availability of large number of qualified experts
- Strict adherence to cGMP guidelines
Skill / Technologies
- Highly qualified and experienced Engineers.
- Use of most updated technologies.
One stop solution
- We understands the outsourcing requirements of our customers and transforms their needs into solutions.
- Round the clock after sales service to all our customers who are precious to us.